Fall in love with our newest luxurious, high-end
hardwood collection made right here in the United
States: Mohawk’s Vintage Elements Collection, a dazzling family of wire-brushed and cerused oak species, captures old world opulence and classic charm for the modern setting. The high-fashion color palette offers six alluring shades—Sumatra Oak, White Sand Oak, Winter Oak, Lighthouse Oak, Armor Oak, Colonial Gray Oak—each perfectly suited for adding depth and dimension to any room. Wire brushing pulls the soft grain out, leaving the heart wood exposed to the surface and revealing every grain line without affecting the overall color of the beautiful finish. The visual contrast between the wood and grain is both timeless and striking, a perfect pairing with the chic surfaces of today’s furniture and cabinetry. The Vintage Elements Collection features 7” width, ½” thickness and random length variation, with the longest plank being 6’. With longer, wider plank lengths that allow you to create flowing, visual continuity, these hardwoods help to make rooms appear grander and more sophisticated. To truly complete the authentic naturalistic look, the ultra-low gloss finish of Vintage Elements hardwood lets every unique characteristic such as knot holes and mineral streaks shine through. Whereas traditional oil finishes can give an unnaturallooking.sheen to hardwood and require frequent and.expensive maintenance, this collection’s ultra-low matte.finish featuring TruFinish™ means your stunning surface.will remain gorgeous for decades without dulling.
Sqft per box: 35.00
Total square footage: 0
Total area with waste: 0
Please completed the following steps to make delivery of your flooring products as swiftly and conveniently as possible. If you do not complete the next steps exactly and a problem should occur, you are responsible for filing a claim with the carrier yourseld. If you have followed all the following steps correctly, then FloorSupplier.com will file a claim with the carrier on your behalf and credit or replace damaged or missing materials.
1. Plan ahead. You must be present at the time of delivery in order to receive your order and unload the flooring materials. Flooring is delivered curbside and the driver cannot assist in unloading the material. It is important to have someone available to assist you once your shipment arrives. It is your responsibility to move the flooring materials into your own home, garage, business, etc. prior authorization must be approved for the driver to assist you for an extra fee.
2. Inspect your order. For damages: Check your flooring materials for any damage or defect it may have received while being shipped before signing for it. Check to see if there are any rips to the boxes or to the strink wrap which can be an indicator of products damages during shipping. Keep any damaged material in question. For missing products: Confirm you have received the entire order before you accept the delivery of the product. Confirm each item and the amount you ordered is listed on your shipping invoice. Check and confirm you have received your entire order before you install the floors.
3. Validate your shipment. Confirm whether you received your entire order and whether everything is intact before the freight carrier leaves your property and before signing the receipt of delivery. Verify smaller materials are included in your purchase. Moldings can be shipped in tubes. Glue and underlayment may be packed together in one box. If you are missing any items, make note of them on your delivery receipt. Once you have verified your entire order is completed and there are no missing products, sign the delivery receipt for the driver. Everything listed on the delivery receipt must be in the delivery or you must make note of it on the receipt. If it is not listed, it may have been shipped separately. Contact FloorSupplier.com to see if there is another shipment you need to receive to obtain your entire purchase. Custom transitional molding and trims may be on another shipment as they take additional shipping time. If your order included any damaged or missing material, please call a sales representative.
4. Always accept delivery. Serious fines and additional fees will result for return shipping and restocking charges. Never refuse delivery for any reason. Just make a note of any missing or damaged products on the delivery receipt. See our Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
5. Acclimate your flooring. After your flooring is delivered, be sure to move the flooring from the curbside to the exact location where it will be installed. Flooring needs to acclimate to the environment in which it is going to be installed 72 hours minimum prior to its installation. Visit the link for the installation instructions of your product for further information. If flooring is not stored properly and acclimated prior to installation, it may result in your product warranty being voided. In addition, flooring boxes can weigh up to 80lbs each making relocation of the product difficult.
6. Schedule installation. Please allow time to verify and confirm you have received all supplies and materials before you begin installation. Waiting times for damaged, missing or replacement parts need to be considered before scheduling an installation date. Once the material is installed, there will be no replacement or credit for damaged or missing products. Once material is installed it is considered you have accepted the product as it was when you receive it unless there is a defective/warranty issue. Wrong color, size or damaged products must be returned to receive credit.It is our sincerest hope at FloorSupplier.com to make your flooring project a success. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Delivery Guide and Checklist, please do not hesitate to contact us at 855-705-5050.