All About ‘Thames Hickory’
Thames Hickory makes a striking fashion statement for today's home. The look is inspired by the centuries-old liming technique, originated by European artisans in art houses along the Thames River. Subtle shifts in grey and white wash over each plank, settling deep in the wire-brushed wood grain, creating a contrasting softness that accentuates the natural wood grain and character. No two planks are alike, making your floor a one-of-a-kind work of art.
- Construction: Engineered
- Species: Hickory
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Width: 6 3/8"
- Finish: ScufResist Platinum
- Surface Texture: Limed/Wirebrushed
- Edge/End: Micro Bevel
- Sqft/Carton: 30.48
- Sqft/Pallet: 1371.6
- Installation Method: Nail, Staple, Glue, Floating
- Installation Grade: Above, On, Below
- Certifications: GreenGuard and Cradle-to-Cradle
- Warranty: Lifetime Residential, 5-year commercial