The Chevron pattern originated in 17th century France where it adorned the palaces of Kings and nobility alike. With the resurgence of pattern being used in all types of home interiors and fashion it is no surprise that this classic pattern would make a revival today. Creating this look in your home is a great way to add originality and drama to your surroundings. Palace Chevron will look absolutely stunning in long hallways, great rooms and entryways. Palace Chevron can also be used in unison with Palace Plank, the colors and grain pattern for both coordinate seamlessly.
Total square footage: 0
Total area with waste: 0
Please completed the following steps to make delivery of your flooring products as swiftly and conveniently as possible. If you do not complete the next steps exactly and a problem should occur, you are responsible for filing a claim with the carrier yourseld. If you have followed all the following steps correctly, then FloorSupplier.com will file a claim with the carrier on your behalf and credit or replace damaged or missing materials.
1. Plan ahead. You must be present at the time of delivery in order to receive your order and unload the flooring materials. Flooring is delivered curbside and the driver cannot assist in unloading the material. It is important to have someone available to assist you once your shipment arrives. It is your responsibility to move the flooring materials into your own home, garage, business, etc. prior authorization must be approved for the driver to assist you for an extra fee.
2. Inspect your order. For damages: Check your flooring materials for any damage or defect it may have received while being shipped before signing for it. Check to see if there are any rips to the boxes or to the strink wrap which can be an indicator of products damages during shipping. Keep any damaged material in question. For missing products: Confirm you have received the entire order before you accept the delivery of the product. Confirm each item and the amount you ordered is listed on your shipping invoice. Check and confirm you have received your entire order before you install the floors.
3. Validate your shipment. Confirm whether you received your entire order and whether everything is intact before the freight carrier leaves your property and before signing the receipt of delivery. Verify smaller materials are included in your purchase. Moldings can be shipped in tubes. Glue and underlayment may be packed together in one box. If you are missing any items, make note of them on your delivery receipt. Once you have verified your entire order is completed and there are no missing products, sign the delivery receipt for the driver. Everything listed on the delivery receipt must be in the delivery or you must make note of it on the receipt. If it is not listed, it may have been shipped separately. Contact FloorSupplier.com to see if there is another shipment you need to receive to obtain your entire purchase. Custom transitional molding and trims may be on another shipment as they take additional shipping time. If your order included any damaged or missing material, please call a sales representative.
4. Always accept delivery. Serious fines and additional fees will result for return shipping and restocking charges. Never refuse delivery for any reason. Just make a note of any missing or damaged products on the delivery receipt. See our Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
5. Acclimate your flooring. After your flooring is delivered, be sure to move the flooring from the curbside to the exact location where it will be installed. Flooring needs to acclimate to the environment in which it is going to be installed 72 hours minimum prior to its installation. Visit the link for the installation instructions of your product for further information. If flooring is not stored properly and acclimated prior to installation, it may result in your product warranty being voided. In addition, flooring boxes can weigh up to 80lbs each making relocation of the product difficult.
6. Schedule installation. Please allow time to verify and confirm you have received all supplies and materials before you begin installation. Waiting times for damaged, missing or replacement parts need to be considered before scheduling an installation date. Once the material is installed, there will be no replacement or credit for damaged or missing products. Once material is installed it is considered you have accepted the product as it was when you receive it unless there is a defective/warranty issue. Wrong color, size or damaged products must be returned to receive credit.It is our sincerest hope at FloorSupplier.com to make your flooring project a success. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Delivery Guide and Checklist, please do not hesitate to contact us at 855-705-5050.