All About ‘Biscayne Bay’
In this "artisan-crafted" style the scrape combined with gentle chatter, creates a versatile product that has refined, rustic appeal. Subtle birch grain adds to the casual charm, as does the matte finish, which gives a natural, oil-rubbed appearance—a hot designer look! Made with a 6-ply plywood core, planks have micro-beveled ends and edges and come in random lengths—13" to 471/4".
- Construction: Engineered
- Species: Birch
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Width: 5"
- Finish: UV Aluminum Oxide
- Surface Texture: Subtle Scraped
- Edge/End: Micro Bevel
- Profile: Tongue and Groove
- Sqft/Carton: 29.53
- Installation Method: Nail, Staple, Glue, Floating
- Installation Grade: Above, On, Below
- Certifications: GreenGuard, Cradle-to-Cradle
- Warranty: 50-year Residential, 5 Year Commercial