ADURA®MaxAPEX is high-style that's beautifully worry-free with on-trend styles and contemporary colors. Trendy long and wide planks, variable width planks, embossed-in-register detail and painted bevels ensure these floors look nothing short of amazing.
- ADURA®MaxAPEX is an expanded polymer core floor (also known as WPC)
- ADURA®MaxAPEX creates statement-making floors for any room, especially those that set the style tone for your home (foyers, living areas, dining spaces)
- High-style looks, contemporary colors and trendy long and wide planks will transform floors into fashion focal points
- Can be installed over existing hard surface floors, including those with grout lines (like ceramic tile)
- Features a thicker, more rigid waterproof core called HydroLoc™
- Features ScratchResist®, a premium scratch resistant surface protector, which helps keep floors looking newer, longer.
- Available in planks (with lengths up to 72")
- All Mannington floors are FloorScore® certified which means they are independently tested and meet stringent indoor air quality standards. This certification also qualifies all of our floors for low VOCs
- Size: 7" x 48"
- Thickness: 8mm
- Wear Layer: 20 mil
- Sq/Ft per Carton: 23.57
- Weight per Carton (lbs): 39.8
- ScratchResist™: Yes
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- True Detail Styling™: Yes
- Edge-Style: Micro Bevel
- Installation Type: Floating
- Warranty: Lifetime Residential, 10-Year Light Commercial