Cancellations and Returns Policy
It is FloorSupplier.com goal to provide the utmost customer satisfaction with every product as well as with our impeccable customer service. However, if a need for a return or cancellation should occur, please see the follow notes regarding our policy on all returns and/or cancellations so that your return may be processed smoothly without delay.
Cancellations (Prior to processing and shipment of material):
Important note: All orders must be checked for accuracy before they are submitted. FloorSupplier.com is NOT responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect purchases based on color, quantity, footage, shipment address or any other user error or inaccurate information submitted for processing.
FloorSupplier.com will cancel any order that is submitted (minus transaction fee) if the order has not already been processed. If you need to cancel your order, call FloorSupplier.com at 855-705-5050 immediately to avoid any processing or shipment fees. We do not guarantee after the order has been submitted that we will be able to cancel it or change it. If it has already been processed, you may be subjected to a 10% cancellation fee for processing.
If your order falls into one of the following categories, a restocking fee of 35% of the order price along with any shipping costs will be deducted prior to your refund:
- The order has been packaged and loaded on the freight truck for shipping.
- The order is in route or already received from the manufacturer.
- The order is a special order, customized product or has been cut/altered (com is not responsible for notifying the customer if it is a special order. Some products are not labeled “special order” and will only be known to be a special order upon filing a return.)
- The order is a clearance or non-refundable item such as flooring accessories, including moldings, trims, transition items, odd-lot items, cleaning materials, underlayment, grout, supplies, tools, machines and/or adhesives.
Please note: Orders are typically filled upon placement and receipt of that order.
Returns (After order has been shipped or arrived on location):
Once your order has been placed, if you would like to cancel your order, it is imperative you contact us by phone immediately to receive the maximum refund available (minus and processing and/or restocking fees) and to avoid shipping costs.
Return products are subject to a 35% restocking fee plus freight costs.
Please remember the following items:
- All returns MUST be made within 15 days of receiving the shipment for any items not eligible for our 30-day guarantee.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must have ordered a minimum of 5 boxes of material. If you are unsure whether your are eligible for a refund, please contact us before filing a claim.
- Refunds will only be accepted for entire orders. Partial order refunds will not be considered. Additional leftover flooring products should be kept for use in any future repairs in a controlled environment.
- Hardwood is a naturally occurring product. Variations, knots and other wood grain patterns occur naturally within the same species and products. FloorSupplier.com is not responsible for these variations. A 25% allowance for variations is acceptable within the flooring industry.
- Always accept delivery. You must accept the shipment for your refund or credit to be attributed to your account.
- Never return products before receiving a returned products claim number.
- Some products are not distributed straight from the manufacturer but from a distributor. These products are subject to the distributors return policy and restocking fees. If a products falls under these guidelines, we will contact the individual distributor on your behalf and file a claim with them.
Instructions to properly return a shipment:
- if you have already received the shipment, follow the directions in filing a claims form for a return.
- You must receive a returned products claims number from FloorSupplier.com before returning the material. Any returned item without this number will NOT receive any compensations, credit or refund.
- Leave the products wrapped and unaltered from shipment for them to return safely and securely to our warehouse. If you feel extra protection is necessary, feel free to add additional protection to assure the product is returned in the condition in which it was sent.
- We will contact you regarding the freight company in order to schedule an LTL pickup from your locations. Arrangements must be made in order to effectively load the products in the truck for shipping.
- Email any tracking number for the returned products to FloorSupplier.com at Sales@ FloorSupplier.com.
- Refunds will be initiated once the returned product is received back in our warehouse in the same condition it was in when it was shipped out to the customer. Only unopened, undamaged and unused boxes will be considered for a refund.
- Once a refund is initiated, processing of the refund should take between 7-14 business days. Refunds will be the total amount of the order minus any applicable processing, restocking and/or freight fees.
- Any products returned without a returned products claim number will not be subject to a refund, compensation or credit.
Please note: only damaged, defective or incorrect items will receive reimbursement for shipping costs. In those situations, returned shipping will be scheduled by FloorSupplier.com. all other returns are ineligible for shipping reimbursement. Shipping costs will differ from the amount listed on the invoice.
It is our sincerest hope at FloorSupplier.com to make your flooring project a success. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Cancellations and Return Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at 855-705-5050.